Voice commands for navigating in CPRS
The file CPRSCommands.dat contains commands for navigating in CPRS.
- You can "click" almost any button in CPRS by saying the name of the button. You can do this even if CPRSCommands.dat is not installed.
- You can "click" a tab by saying Consults Tab, Cover Sheet Tab, etc.
- You can "click" almost any menu item by saying its name, for example Sign Note Now or Select New Patient. You don’t need to say the name of the menu first. Download the command list on Getting Started for a complete list of commands.
Importing the Sample Commands
After downloading CPRSCommands.dat , import it by following these steps:
- Start Dragon NaturallySpeaking and open your user file.
- Click Tools, Command Browser. Wait for the Command Browser window to appear.
- Click Manage.
- Click Import.
- Browse to the file you want to import, then click Open.
- Optionally, uncheck any commands that you don’t want to import at this time. Click Import.
Commonly Used Commands
The first page of this document lists the Dragon Medical commands most commonly used by healthcare providers. The second page lists the commands for navigating in CPRS. Print this document and keep it handy.
Dragon Quick Reference for VA (.pdf 35k)