Leaders from Top Brands Drive Customer Service Innovations at the 2014 Outbound Customer Experience Summit in Palm Springs
Nuance Hosts over 100 Industry Experts to Prove the Power of Omni-Channel Solutions, Converging Outbound with Inbound and Personalization with Virtualization
Palm Springs, CA., – March 11, 2014 – Nuance Communications, Inc., today announced that it is hosting over 100 customer service professionals across leading brands at the Outbound Customer Experience Summit, from March 10-12, 2014 in Palm Springs, CA. The event will showcase the state-of-the-art in customer service, including solutions that combine proactive outbound messaging with intelligent inbound service, and personalized communications with virtual assistant engagement. These solutions enhance customer satisfaction, while at the same time delivering significant cost savings to the Enterprise.
The event provides the industry with an understanding of best-in-class solutions being deployed today, and also provides an understanding of consumer and technology trends that are becoming important for tomorrow. Highlights of the event include:
- Current Technology Trend: The convergence of Personalized Outbound Communications with Intelligent, Natural Language Inbound Customer Service increases the rate of successful service outcomes
- Current Consumer Trend: 84% of consumers between the age of 18-24 use a mobile virtual assistant nearly every day, making mobile their preferred way to engage in self-service (1)
- New Consumer Trend: The rapid increase in human-like interactions delivered by virtual assistants is combining with a proliferation of wearable small-screen and no-screen devices to establish virtual assistants as a standard way to interact with devices and services
- New Technology Trend: Cloud Customer Service Platforms are evolving into rapid learning systems, allowing customer service to improve and adapt more quickly to changing consumer expectations and enterprise business dynamics
Recent research has pointed to the growing importance for Enterprises to deliver efficiencies in customer service as a way to retain existing customers, and attract new ones. According to a Forrester Research report by Kate Leggett: 75 percent of US online adults “say that ‘valuing my time’ is the most important thing a company can do to provide them with good service.” (2)
“We’re excited to hear from our customers this week about their winning strategies for delivering exceptional, efficient service, throughout the customer lifecycle,” said Robert Weideman, executive vice president and general manager, Enterprise Division, Nuance Communications. “When it comes to differentiating in customer service, we know first-hand the value of personalized, conversational, multi-channel customer experiences that can address both the inbound and outbound side of an engagement.”
What: Together with leading brands, Nuance hosts the 2014 Outbound Customer Experience Summit.
When: March 10-12, 2014 – Palm Springs, CA
Why: Nuance is driving the convergence of outbound outreach and inbound self-service across multiple channels, transforming the customer experience by engaging proactively, and reactively, over the entire length of the customer relationship. Executives from leading brands will discuss best practices around inbound and outbound customer engagement.
About Nuance Communications, Inc
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) is a leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Its technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with devices and systems. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses experience Nuance’s proven applications. For more information, please visit www.nuance.com.
Trademark reference: Nuance, and the Nuance logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or brands of Nuance Communications, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States of America and other countries. All other companies or product names are the property of the respective owners.
(1) Research Now, August 2013
(2) Forrester Research: Navigate The Future of Customer Service in 2014, February 6, 2014